RSS

My Disney Experience

My first trip to Disney was at 8 months old. In the picture above I am about 2. I have been to Disney over 20 times since. I have traveled there as a child, teen, college student, newly wed, and mother of 1,2 and 3. I have stayed at Disney hotels of every level and eaten at most restaurants on the property. I have made many memories there as a child and am now making memories with my children. The top picture on the right is my oldest in 2007 when she was 2. We had breakfast with Mary Poppins and others at the Grand Floridian. She could not believe it when she came face to face with the "real" Mary Poppins. We just celebrated her 5th birthday by taking her to see Mary Poppins again, but this time on Broadway. The next picture is in 2008 after we spent 4 nights on Disney's cruise ship The  Magic. After the cruise we stayed at the Beach Club Villas. This picture is at the Boardwalk where we rented a surrey and biked around Crescent Lake past the Boardwalk Inn, Yacht and Beach Club, Epcot, and the Swan and Dolphin. The last picture is our family in 2009. We are now a crowd of 5. They were not cooporating for our family picture but we had to take it anyway. It's tradition. They were 4, 2, and 4 months on this trip.

I have had so many wonderful trips that I want to ensure you have a great trip too. This blog will include lots of tips and tricks I have learned over the years to help you make magical memories with your family. It is also a place for you to ask questions and exchange ideas from other well traveled Disney lovers.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sheri said...

AWESOME!!! I love it:) I'll check it out especially the before the next time we go, which I hope is in the near future!:)

Post a Comment