RSS

Happy Father's Day Dad!!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad who has done so much for me. He is a great Dad and "Poppie" and I love him. I have so many great memories of my childhood because of him. He would drive us down to Florida every year for our annual Disney vacation. He worked for AT&T at the time and we were so proud when we saw the "AT&T Ball" in EPCOT. He even got us to the front of the line once. I look back at so many pictures of us together in Disney and have so many wonderful memories. Last year he came with us to celebrate my birthday and now I have the same pictures of him with my children.
Thanks for being the best Dad. I love you!!!


Thanks for all the great memories
Happy Father's Day

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment