RSS

A Birthday in Disney

Well, today is my birthday. I am excited about it I guess. I am 31 now and not old by an means but its just not that exciting. Last year when I turned 30 I planned a trip to Disney with my family and parents. My kids were 4, 2, and 4 months old. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge for a week. We had the dining plan and ate at lots of great places. It was also my first time at the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot and will not be my last. It was awesome.  The kids had a blast and by kids I mean myself too. So although I'm not sad its my birthday or upset that I'm another year closer to 40, I am sad that we don't have a Disney vacation on the books yet. I will definitely enjoy a night out with my husband tonight though and maybe pretend I'm at a new restaurant in WDW.

Bookmark and Share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Allison!

Disney Diva Tips said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

Post a Comment