RSS

Disney Diva @ Home

Although I love going on vacation, especially to Disney, my life is not a vacation. I keep my Disney Diva Tips blog as a place to discuss Disney, lots of travel tips, and my opinions about all things Disney. When I'm not on vacation I'm at home and that is what Disney Diva @ Home is all about. This blog is my life while I'm at home. Its not a vacation to Disney but raising three children is just as magical. Check it out and follow me so I can add you to the blog roll.

Bookmark and Share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Rose said...

I'm really glad I've found your blog as Disney is a place we love to vacation. We and other family members and friends are always looking for deals so this is great!

Disney Diva Tips said...

Thanks Rose, I'm so glad you will find this information helpful. Since you are following me I will add you to the blog list above. How do you normally book a trip? On your own or travel agent?

Shani @ inspirednest.ca said...

Wow, this is awesome! I'm been thinking about doing the Disneyland thing with my kids and now I know where to go for great tips!

Post a Comment