RSS

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful this year! Maybe more than most because I have a new sense of what is important and what I need. I am thankful that I am with everyone who is most important to me today and that I have everything I need. God has provided so much for us, especially in the last month and am truly thankful.



On a lighter note...if you are not one of the crazies (just kidding) who love to do Black Friday shopping at 4am in the cold then you might want to check out the Cyber Monday 2-day sale at Amazon.com on Sunday/Monday the 28th-29th. They will also have lots of hot holiday deals starting 11/30 and going right until 12/23 (for the last minute shoppers).

I hope you have a magical Thanksgiving with those you love.

Request a FREE quote today!

Bookmark and Share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment