RSS

Toy On A String

Traveling with infants presents lots of dilemas. One is keeping them occupied on the plane, on line, in a restaurant, or for a while in the stroller.  We just got back from Florida with my 3 kids and this worked great for my 11 month old. It is a toy on a string.


I attached a teething toy (a new one) to a lanyard . When we were walking around or sitting in a show or on the airplane I wore it around my neck and he could play with it while I held him on my lap. When he dropped it we did not lose it or get it dirty. When he was in the stroller or in a high chair I looped it around the tray and he could play with it and not drop it on the floor. He played with it while we walked around in the stroller and we did not drop the toy or lose it. It worked great. He loved the new toy too. Its always good to give them a new toy that they are not bored with yet.As always, please be careful since the string could be a strangling hazard if you leave them alone with it. This should only be used with adult supervision.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment