RSS

Favorite Souvenirs

On every trip to Disney I need to get some souvenirs. I'm wondering what you collect or like to get.
I have a few usuals. I'm not just talking about the kids here either. Of course they get their balloon and we have these little Mickey's we got on their first trip that magically appear in our room every year when we go.

For me I love to look in the shop in the United Kingdom of EPCOT. They have a shop devoted to all things tea. They have beautiful tea pots, tea cups, teas, and delicious shortbread cookies. It is hard for me to narrow down my choices there but I always get something.

I also love to go shopping in Downtown Disney, especially the Christmas store. I like to get an ornament with the date on it. It is something we will use every year and as we put our tree up we talk about the trip. (I like to buy ornaments on all types of vacations for this reason)

What is your favorite Disney souvenirs???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment