RSS

My 5 Day Disney Itinerary - Day 1

People are always asking me what I did on my trip. I thought I would give you my itinerary from 2007 when I went to Disney with my mom and my daughter and son (2 1/2 and 3 months old). We stayed for 4 nights/5 days at the All Star Movies Resort in a preferred room. We had the Disney Dining Plan and had 12 Table Service, 12 Counter Service, and 12 snacks.

We left Philadelphia on an 11:15 am flight on US Airways. The flight was uneventful and that is always good. We arrived in Orlando International Airport at 1:41 pm and after changing diapers went right to the Disney Welcome Center on B side level one. We didn't have to get our luggage since we used Disney Magical Express. After waiting for only a few minutes we were on our way to Disney's All Star Movies Resort.

We checked in and were named "The family of the day". We received two little Mickey plush and a bunch of stickers. We went to our room that was in the Toy Story area, changed into our bathing suits and hit the pool. I always pack our bathing suits in our carry on so that we don't have wait for our luggage to arrive from Disney Magical Express. After some time at the pool we went back to the room (still no luggage), changed and refreshed, and went out for dinner.

We took the bus to the Magic Kingdom and then went to the resort monorails. In only one stop we arrived at the Contemporary Resort and Chef Mickey's. What a great dinner. My daughter loved the macaroni and cheese shaped like Mickey. We loved everything else. Its nice to have a combination of kid favorites and prime rib. We got lots of great pictures with the characters too. We enjoyed Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. We used 3 Table Service credits.
Always remember to seat your kids on the outside of the table so you can get great shots of them as the characters go by. That way you won't have to get up every time and you are always ready for the shot.


After dinner we took the monorail back to the Magic Kingdom and then the bus back to our resort. While I put the kids to bed my mom went down to the laundromat and did our wash from the day and enjoyed some ice cream by the pool and brought one back for me. (2 Snacks)

That was the end of our first great day in Disney. Check back tomorrow for what we did on Day 2.
Meals Remaining 9 TS, 12 CS, 10 S

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment